Performs inventory and warehouse work related activities. Receives, stores, and distributes parts and materials to manufacturing assembly line-side stocking locations. Loads, unloads, moves or stores items according to delivery, routing documents, or supervisor instructions. Operates a hand truck, pallet jack, forklift and operates company vehicle to pick up or deliver small parts when required. Provide periodic reports on the level of financial commitments to purchasing. This position calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. The Logistics Coordinator will create a symbiotic relationship with accounting to ensure seamless purchasing process management and records accuracy utilizing NASCENT processes and systems.
Must have Collaborative, Continuous Improvement (LEAN), and Time Management mind-set and be a responsible, motivated, self-starter who is able to work well in a team environment.
- Coordinate all movement of materials and products throughout the supply chain from supplier, within NASCENT, and to the customer
- Identify inventory restocking requirements and determine if quantities are sufficient for build requirements.
- Tracking and communicating equipment arrival dates for technicians and CRM teams.
- Monitor in-house inventory movement and complete inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping purposes.
- Manually track / plan inventory for fulfillment / manufacturing allocation and consumption.
- Works proficiently with inventory parts, stocking locations, kitting content and rotating inventory counts.
- Analyze projects and customer parts orders (CPO’s) and communicate order requirements to purchasing.
- Process shipments via FedEx or UPS using company specific software as needed.
- Receive all shipments in QuickBooks; responsible for closing PO’s in Quickbooks if all quantities are received.
- Fulfill Assembly & RMA requests for parts from ICC (Inventory Control Center) (Parts Request Form - internal & external)
- Maintain Order Book (MS Excel spreadsheet w/back logged CPO’s, submitted by customers and CRM’s)
- Input stock items into computer and store items in the assigned location in or around the warehouse and manufacturing floor.
- Operate a hand truck, pallet jack and forklift.
- Secure warehouse contents against loss.
- Fill supply work orders, requisitions; includes checking shelves and retrieving items.
- Maintain warehouse in clean and orderly fashion; includes sweeping/mopping floors and dusting shelves.
- Perform warehouse work related to receipt, shipment, storage, distribution, or delivery of products, parts, and materials in an efficient manner.
- Receive order items from suppliers and inspect to assure quality and quantity of item received agrees with order specifications for both internal & external customers.
- Load, unload, move or store items according to delivery or routing documents, or supervisor instructions.
- Prepare finished product for shipping by packaging, palletizing, shrink-wrapping, loading and unloading.
- Stage raw inventory for pre-assembly as well as finished product for loading.
- Pick-up packing materials and deliver shipments to shipping terminals on occasion.
- Track material movement in/out of warehouse inventory control center using QuickBooks.
- Review reorder activity and back order reports for accurate stock level requirements.
- Update and maintain approved inventory descriptions and specifications.
- Prepare monthly inventory summary report, as required.
- Utilize shipping procedure to communicate with CPM’s on product movement.
- Final shipping QA for finished products and production orders by verifying shipping document accuracy prior to shipping products.
- Perform monthly physical inventory counts and daily cycle counts.
Required skills & knowledge
- High School diploma and/or 2 years relevant warehouse experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Forklift operation with valid forklift license.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including specific knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Working knowledge of office machines (computer, fax, printer, multi-line phones, etc.).
- Ability to fluidly handle multiple tasks.
- Possess pleasant and professional interpersonal skills and phone communication skills.
- Proven ability to maintain company confidential information.
- Must demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and exhibit the highest level of professional accuracy.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Working knowledge of a computerized inventory management control systems; QuickBooks preferred.
- Knowledge of hazardous materials storage preferred, but not required.
- Ability to accurately perform arithmetic computations to sufficiently perform duties of the job.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work independently.
- The majority of working hours will be in an office / warehouse environment.
- Must tolerate stressful situations gracefully.
- Flexible with working remote as needed for projects/implementation.
- Periodic short term vendor trips will be required.
- Must have a passion for delivering exceptional products and customer service.
- Team oriented.
- Works with a sense of urgency.
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Adaptability, flexibility and attention to detail.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
Health - Company pays portion
Dental - Employee Paid
Vision - Employee Paid
Short Term Disability - Employee Paid
LTD / Life / AD&D = 100 % Company Paid
15 PTO Days
9 Paid Holidays